“Victorian Charm” update

Earlier this month, I told you that I’d be starting work on a new cross stitch project, after having completed the previous one.  And I pulled out this kit from my stash.

Victorian house

Slightly apprehensive, to begin with, as it’s on 18 count dark navy aida . . . but if I don’t tackle it now, I never will.

Anyway, with good lighting, and methodical stitching, it’s actually coming along better than I expected.

Victorian 01

I’ve started top right, with the roof and attic window – decided that was as good a place as any to begin.  I’ll be working this in sections, floor by floor, and window by window and possibly adding backstitch as I go. 

Advertisements

21 thoughts on ““Victorian Charm” update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s