I’ve done quite a lot of small projects since the move. However, since we’re going to be in our temporary accommodation more than 2 months yet, I decided it was time to get out some of my larger projects and pick up where I left off. Small projects are all well and good, but I don’t want the following to become UFOs !!!
Last time I stitched on the Joan Elliott design “Unicorn & Maiden” was in May when it looked like this
So, out came some blue thread, and I began work on more of the gown.
Not an awful lot of progress but better than none ^^
I’ve also been trying to fit in an hour every morning on my fractal folly “DreamCatcher”. For those of you who follow, you’ll know I began this in February. A mammouth project, printed on 25 A4 size pages and with over 100 symbols. Total madness ^^
Anyway, the previous photo I posted, way back in April was this
I am sorry (ashamed) to say that there is almost no change.
Despite plugging away (at least 5 hours stitching) it hardly looks as if I did anything. And even worse . . . I’ve got some frogging to do
I’ve made a fudge up, confusing two symbols: the /// and the \\\ so need to brace myself for some unpicking. I am not looking forward to it! Wish me luck ^^