I was catching up on blog reading when I stopped by salpal’s blog whatimuptotoday and saw she has nominated me for a Liebster award ^^
Thank you salpal (blush blush).
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Nominate new blogs for the award
4. Ask them 10 new questions
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated
Here are my answers to the 10 questions salpal asked her nominees.
1 why do you blog? – basically because I’m a blogaholic and I love the opportunities blogging has brought to my life. Meeting new people, exchanging ideas, learning new things, and simply sharing.
2 what is your favorite day-off activity? – sleeping ^^
3 what do you know now that you wish you knew then? – that once you start smoking it really is very difficult to kick the habit!
4 What do you do really well? – ummm I do a lot of things quite well, but “really” well? I’d say teaching. My students always come back for more, and I think they’d say I was a good teacher.
5 What’s your favorite food? – it depends. I prefer savoury: gherkins, prawns, cream & onion Pringles.
6 Would you rather cook or do dishes? – do the dishes, most definitely.
7 What are you reading these days? – I’m reading Volume 1 of “Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever” by Stephen Donaldson.
8 If I were to give you a $500 gift card to a store, which store should it be? – probably amazon and I’d put it towards a decent sewing machine.
9 Are you introverted or extraverted? – extraverted.
10 What are your favorite shoes (and why)? – I don’t have favourite shoes. I tend to wear the same pair day in day out until they fall to pieces, then I buy a new pair. Currently it’s a pair of flat brown lace-ups that have been totally destroyed by Le Bleu. They’ll do me until after we move ^^
Right my nominees
Avis of Sewing Beside the Sea
DebbieRose of Sew Rosey
Isabel of Isabel’s Needleworks
Kate – By the Babbling Brooke
Gun of Rutigt
Carole – A Slight Obession with Books
My 10 questions.
1. Are you a morning lark or a night owl?
2. If your house caught fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
3. Did you watch the Eurovision song contest this year?
4. What’s your favourite activity to unwind?
5. A long hot soak in the bath, or a quick shower?
6. What, would you say, is your biggest weakness?
7. Do you like flea markets/carboot sales?
8. What’s your favourite programme on TV?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Do you plan your week in advance, or just take things from one day to the next?
I looks forward to seeing if ladies above answer ^^