Being part of the WIPocalypse challenge, organised by Measi’s Musings, is really keeping me motivated this year.
Here’s progress for this month (as always, taking things in the order they appear on my list) and, as it just so happens . . . six lots of progress and six finishes.
4. “Rondo” (Whispered by the Wind) which was a happy dance just after February’s full moon, made up into a cushion cover for my sister’s 50th birthday
6. the 2012 Xmas Xstitch challenge, organised by Lady Kell. My decoration for March.
9. “Spring in my garden” (Barbara Ana)
16. “AMITIE (tout simplement) one of my own designs, stitched for an exchange
17. “Square in a square” one of my own designs
18. “Quaker in blue” -another of my own designs, charted for the 5th bloganniversary of my French blog