January has been a very productive month, motivated as I have been by Measi’s WIPocalypse challenge. I have visited so many blogs through this, and it’s been great fun seeing everyone’s progress.
Here is progress on my WIPs ( in the order they appear on my list)
1. “Vert Campagne” am now well into the second block, which will see six geese when complete
4. “Rondo” (Whispered by the Wind” is coming along in leaps and bounds.
5. “Stitchers make the best of friends” (Brittercup) is finished
6: the 2012 Xmas Xstitching challenge - ”Four Fat Friends” by The Drawn Thread for February.
7. ”Home is where the heart is” (Barbara Ana) stitched as a SAL and finished as a bookmark
15. “Hearts in a square” my own chupin’s Xstitch design (available as a free for the asking ^^)